5 Tips for Buying a Used car in Corcoran
Here are 5 tips from Pro-Tech Auto Repair Inc
for used car buyers:
1. Ask for service records. Most owners who document regular maintenance service take care of their vehicle.
2. Inspect the vehicle thoroughly. Check for uneven tire wear, alignment, suspension issues, strange sounds and funky odors.
3. If everything checks out up to this point, take it to Pro-Tech Auto Repair for a thorough used car inspection. Your friendly and knowledgeable service advisor at Pro-Tech Auto Repair can give you a heads up on any pressing issues or emerging problems that will need to be addressed eventually. If the seller won’t let you do this before you buy, move on.
4. Buy a CarFax report. This will show any major accidents and title status concerns including whether it is a salvaged vehicle. You don’t want a car that was underwater for a week after Hurricane Sandy.
5. After you buy, stay on top of regular maintenance (and save the records). Pro-Tech Auto Repair Inc will help keep your car running well and you will enjoy not having a car payment.
As always, give us a call if you have any specific questions.
Give us a call 763-420-3060
We have been proudly
serving the; Corcoran, Medina, Maple Grove, Plymouth, Rogers, Dayton and
Hanover communities since 1983.
Pro-Tech Auto Repair
7591 Commerce Street
Corcoran, MN 55340